Job Description / Responsibility:
• Prepare lesson plans, teach, check assignments and written scripts, maintain academic records and ensure that student’s development and achievement are continuous.
• Meet deadlines, maintain schedules, and coordinate processes or events.
• Meet academic requirements related to exams, communicate with parents.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as and when required.
• A minimum requirement is a Bachelor/ Masters degree from a reputed University in relevant discipline.
• Preference to experienced teacher of English medium or English version school. (Minumum 1 year experienced for Academic Incharge)
• Good command in Maths.
• Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills.
• Willing to choose a career in educational institutions.
• Male/ Female candidates are requested to apply.
• Nearest resident will be given preference.
Salary Range: Negotiable.
Apply as soon as possible.
You can submit your C.V with passport size photo to our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or our school office.